[HOB] Guitars + Marshall amp + effects etc

• marcus wrote on 20 Oct '11, 07:26 report
    Hey all,

My guitars and assorted bits & pieces have been sitting around unplayed for at least 2 years now and I have decided they have to go to someone who may use & hopefully enjoy them.

I've got an Ibanez RG350DX in white with original hard case. Guitar is in great condition and only problem is a missing truss rod cover. Asking $450 ono.

Other one is the Ibanez IC200 'Iceman' in black with original Ibanez hard case. Has Seymour Duncan SH-4 pickup fitted in bridge position. Good condition, all the usual marks from regular use, no chips or dents and has never been dropped. $500 ono.

Marshall MG50DFX amplifier with built-in effects. Comes with foot switch for channel selection and effects on/off. I got this guy for playing with headphones while my little girl was sleeping but it just stayed packed away under the bed & I found it easier to just plug into my Mac and play through Garageband. More info about amp here: marshallamps.com/…
    $400 ono.

Boss ME50 effects unit, great condition with power supply unit. Info at BOSS website: bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/ME-50/ $200 ono.

Sorry for the lack of photos, I don't have time to resize them all just to make the forum display them. Everything will be revealed with a bit of Googling, otherwise you can get in touch and I'll send you some photos of the actual items.

I'm open to any reasonable & serious offers so if you're interested or know anyone who may be, send me a PM, email marcusphillips (at) netspace.net.au or call/TXT 0406991785. I am working today & Friday but will be home for most of the weekend. Cheers.
  • marcus wrote on 10 Jul '12, 17:50 report
    BUMP
SHARE ON
FACEBOOK
SHARE ON
TWITTER
Use comma to separate email addresses
Or open in